First of all what is Vine? For over 40 million people all around the world Vine is preferred social network for creating, sharing, and discovering short, few seconds long videos. This fast expanding social network is one of the hottest things online now and a lot of unique, usually funny content is created exactly on it.
The maximum length of video clip is 6 seconds and it can be shared on all social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and many more. This social network is perfect to anyone who likes to create, share and also
How does it work?
We own a website and an app that help people to find new Vine users to follow according to stuff that they post. This app help both sides because one side gets new content to see that they want to see, and other side gets followers totally for free.
After you fill in the form that we give you, our automated system list all of the keywords of your Vine video clips and then suggest you as a user to follow for those who are interested in content that you create.
Even if you don’t have any Vines yet or there are only few of them, you will still get all the followers because part of people follows people by location, language, gender or any other info you share in public profile.
Why buy Vine followers?
- We offer you 1k, 2,5k or 5k followers
- You will receive followers in under 48 hours
- All followers are real people that are actively using Vine
- We won’t ask you your pasword or any other personal information when you purchase Vine followers
- All our services is totaly free
Now that you know everything that you need, all you need to do is to fill in simple form and in under 48 hours you will be enjoying attention that you never had before.
After you buy Vine followers from us another great way to get even more followers is to make Vines that go viral and here is some tips on how to make your Vine go viral.
For those who do not know what Vine is, it is a video sharing portal that was acquired almost two years ago by Twitter. This service allows its users to record/create loop videos that last 6 seconds. Furthermore, any user can ‘revine’ it and hence, share it with others.
It also allows some ‘popular topics’ based Vines to be revined automatically. There is a social network that facilitates sharing these Vines and makes them available on other social networking websites like Twitter and Facebook.
So what is the idea behind going viral with Vine and how can you do it?
Well, many people think of these portals as a means to network with more and more people or attract customers and go global. Whatever be the motive, Vine is a great way to reach more and more people. What’s more is that you do not get one or two seconds but six seconds for one Vine video. That is enough time for you to make a pitch and sell it to others so that they can connect to it.
However, how do I get more Vine followers?
One advantage of using Vine is that it works seamlessly with Twitter. This means that whatever video you post on Vine can be shared in your tweet as well. That is one good way to get you video to reach a lot of people, mainly your followers.
But that is the logic of making it viral. How about the video itself? Essentially, you would need to make awesome videos that attract others’ attention such that they really want to see your videos and/or share them with others. Since Vine really has tremendous potential, various organizations have started taking advantage of it already. It is just another social media tool for creating vast network.
While creating a Vine video, why not try the following?
- Offer something that is visually interesting and can hold attention of the viewer. It will get your viewers on board. Furthermore, give a personal edge to interact with others using videos. Forget texting and switch to Vine videos.
- Ask them to get involved too. Motivating them will help them connect to you better and in the same time, make it a network that continues to lengthen.
- Be funny or creative. You need not always start from scratch. Use what is there and turn it around or use it to your added benefit. Also keep in mind that you do not want people to run away screaming after watching your videos. So be creative when you are adding content and ensure that it is engaging.
- Use Vine and explain something that is complicated otherwise. For example, it is not always about the product but about yourself and your brand. So, you may not need to promote what you are offering, rather promote yourself.
- Try using time-lapse feature. This feature works best for creating story-board and getting others’ attention to watch your video at the first place. It is also a recipe for making your video interesting at the first place.
- Finally, as with every other social network, share everywhere and use Hashtags. It will definitely boost your Vine video and make it go viral, if everything is at the right place.